orange wallpaper peel blog design

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blonde Blogging

Thanks for your patience while I learn how to do this whole blog thing.  I am sure many of you have received 3 or 4 emails of the same post that has been tweaked and edited.  I do apologize and I still don't know how to stop that.  I am learning some things on here and adding some cool features.  I am sure as this goes along it will grow and be more fun for everyone!

Today I learned how to make it easier to sign up for my postings, added pages for us and added some of my favorite blog links to the homepage as well.  So far Bluebell has been very productive in filling out her deets... check it out. 

I pulled some stats and we actually had 225 blog hits since I started it a month ago!  That is alot for us since we don't even know that many people!  So I better get to making this look good and more interesting.  Got to impress the masses.

You may have noticed the name change the other day to "Tall Blonde and Handy".  There are a ton of "Keep Up With the Joneses" sites out there so it was very hard to find if you searched that.  Also,  I think this new name is kind of fun and different.

More home posts to come soon!
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment