orange wallpaper peel blog design

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Craving Creativity?

Craving Creativity?

I want to share with everyone a really great post from Centsational Girl.

Click here to check out her blog!

Here are some ideas she has me ready to try once we get more settled...




Last year, Darby introduced me to the world of blogs. It really helped me to get my creative juices flowing and inspire me to try new things and get excited about something. With the new home, I have really fallen in love with the home design blog world. It is amazing all that is out there. No need for magazines anymore, they are outdated by the time you get them. Everything new and interesting is on the blogs.

One of my faves since day one is Centsational Girl. She is a lawyer turned creative guru/entrepreneur.  Sounds like a good career change to me.  Today she posted an entry about how to get your creative juices flowing and where to find inspiration. This is so true!

I hope you all enjoy,
Lara

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I feel so honored to be mentioned in a blog post. Glad you like them so much-I enjoy talking blogs with you!!!

    ReplyDelete