orange wallpaper peel blog design

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sneak Preview

I have been a really bad blogger.  Justin and I have been doing some wonderful things around the house and I have not sent photos of anything.  Here is a sneak peak of a couple things I did yesterday.  I promise to take more photos and post more to the blog this weekend.
Clothespin Sunburst Mirror
I ACTUALLY MADE THIS MYSELF!
Inspired by a DIY blog post from Design*Sponge
Check out the fun butterfly prints and rose window mirror in the dining room.
Don't check out the mess... I told you this was a preview shot.
You can also catch a glimpse of the fun curtains in the mirror.
Can't wait to show you more!
Have a Fab Friday!
Lara

1 comment:

  1. Looking good-can't wait to see more! I've always loved your server piece and it looks great there with the prints and mirror above it. Love the sunburst mirror too!

    ReplyDelete